Sunday, September 11, 2011

My daughter...

Mothers Day 2010; 13 months
is really growing.  We are up late tonight.  Its 12:41 am!  I asked her to get me a juice and she said its heavy, as earlier tonight SHE wanted a juice and was unable to pick the 8 pack up.  Anyway, she replied 'Ok'.  Then she had a thought and said ' I have to use the potty then I will get your juice'.  Of course she said this in her 2.5 year old voice but she speaks very well for her age.  Her vocabulary is really expanding and she is able to express herself rather well.

She starts school next week.  I have a mix of emotions about that.  She is fully potty trained and communicative, yet I want her to remain with me.  She on the other hand WANTS to go tot school.  I am constantly reminded whenever we see a school bus in our path.  Ive had to break the earth shattering news that she will not ride a school bus and that Mommy will be her provided transportation. LOL.  Im not sure of her thoughts on that matter as of yet.  I love that lil one with everything I am!
July3 2011; Down the country; Drinking the forbidden drink!

1 comment:

Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

Your daughter is so beautiful! I have always wanted to have the blessing of a daughter. Was thinking about that today, as I was reflecting on the ever evolving relationship with my mother. The strength of womenhood and sisterhood is a very moving thing, indeed. Hugs from me to you!