Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Psychic Visit

I have been to a local psychic approximately 3-4 times.  It all started last year when I was intereseted in visiting a psychic and began asking around.  One of my very good friends told me of one she heard about a psychic that was very accurate and Ive been visiting said psychic. 

Well, I have been in a funk for the past month and a half.  I had been thinking about visiting her but I didnt want to hear anything negative.  I decided to go visit her Tuesday after work and as usual, I was very impressed and quite surprised at what she had to say.

Without giving it all away, LOL, she first revealed that I wanted to move.  Which is true.  She told me this year wouldnt be a good year and to wait until next year.  She told me about my being unhappy with my living arrangement.  Its sorta a long story, but I am not totally unhappy, simply a bit irritated.

She told me about my feelings towards  some of my coworkers and how I felt about them.  I mean she told me very desriptive thoughts Ive had about them LOL!  She told me I would 'tell one of them off' in a professional way.  I didnt share with her that had already happened!  She even told me what I would say to them!  But I already said it to the coworker a month earlier! 

She told me I would meet someone new whose initals begin with the letter F.  Really?  Frank?  Fitzgerald?  Who could it be?LOL!!!

She talked of my daughters closeness to my Mom and how she favors my Mom.  As if I didnt already know that!  She described my daughter to a T (mood, attitude, brains, stubbornness, and gave advice as to how I should react to her).

But most importantly she talked about the negativeness surounding me and how it would totally take over my life if I didn't make changes.  She said it would eventually begin to affect my work environment.

A very important message she told me was to start saving money because now was the time.  I asked if I would be able to turn my Uncles business around for the better and she told me I would.  She also revealed I would feel unappreciated there and that the money would not make up for the recognition that I want.  She told me of my feelings in regards to working with family members.  I must admit, when my Uncle presented me with the offer of running his business, I thought of the hurdles I would have to jump trying to get everyone on board with new management :-)


So there you have it.  I always forget everything she revealed and I am sure I forgot quite a few things this time around.  I am going to try to post my revelations whenever I visit her, which is normally 3 times a year.

No comments: