Saturday, March 19, 2011

Update and Other random Stuff

So I started my new job Wednesday.  So far so good.  The folk are a lil younger than me, but that's no biggie.  The place seems to be a bit disorganized as there is totally new management and attrition is like no other there.  Despite all that I am looking forward to working overtime and making up for the last two years Ive been home rearing my daughter.

It was hard for me to leave my daughter last week.  Although I knew she was in good hands it was still difficult to leave.  She however wasn't phased a bit LOL!!!  She was with her Nana so she was in kiddie heaven.

I did a MUAC Radiance Peel Thursday before going to work.  My face was very smooth.  It was also a bit on the dry side so I have to up my moisturizer intake.  I also make sure to apply sunscreen on a daily.  I will rid myself of this hyperpigmentation.

Today I bought Cod Liver oil because of the Omega 3 fatty acid.  I also took my Moms Hair, Skin , and Nail vitamins she ordered offline for a whopping $70!  Who pays $70 for nail, hair and skin vitamins you ask?  My Mom that's who LOL!!!

I'm going to do another 40% Lactic Acid peel tomorrow night.  My skin is very smooth but the marks are still there.

I went to a few stores today.  The weather was great, my Daughter was with her father and I had the day to myself.  I hit up 3 Marshall's, 1 TJMaxx, and 1 Ross.  I bought my daughter a pair of shoes and a pack of socks.  I bought myself Cod liver oil mentioned earlier and a couple packs of socks.  I also went to the gym.

All in all today was a good day.  I meet up with one of my girlfriends tomorrow for lunch and a catch up session.  Take care!!  I told you in the title this was a random post LOL!!!  Toodles!!

No comments: