Tuesday, December 28, 2010

4 pound weight gain!!!

I went to the gym yesterday (as I do almost everyday...or minimum 5 out of 7 days of the week).  I got on the scale as I normally do.  And that is when I noticed the 4 pound weight gain.  How? Well, last week my Sis came into town with her newborn, y niece.  I skipped a few days and enjoyed quite a few memorable meals.  Did I mention I didn't make it to the gym that week.  We ate pancakes for breakfast on the daily and huge meals almost every night.  I didn't make it to the gym LOL!!!

I went to the gym yesterday (Monday).  I had every intention of going tonight.  I headed over to my Sis' house and was convinced to enjoy  GIRLS NIGHT OUT.  We ate fish, chicken drummettes, 'gourmet' potato wedges, beans, cake, and a very sweet flavored drink.  It was good.

I may go to the gym tonight.  Very late.  I will go to the gym tomorrow.

Oh!! My jeans are fitting a bit snug as well.  I will be back to normal in a couple weeks but this lil weight gain put a reminder in my head LOL!!!!

1 comment: